Upward. The #1 downloaded dating app for Christian singles in the U.S. since 2020.
Our mission is simple: To create a faith-based community for single Christian men and women to connect based on shared beliefs, shared values, and similar likes and interests.
The Christian community is full of diverse identities, denominations, and levels of faith; Upward is created with all of that in mind: Whether you are Non-Denominational, Baptist, Catholic, Pentecostal, or anything and everything in between, we are here and created for you.
How Upward works:
• Set up your profile in a few easy steps and remember: It’s important to showcase your best self!
• Fill out your faith statement so everyone knows what your faith means to you.
• Just like other apps, swipe right to like someone and swipe left to pass…
• Make a mutual connection and chat with other Christian singles near you for FREE!
Go Premium and you can also:
• Rewind on people to give them a second chance
• Send 5 Free Super Likes per week to stand out from the crowd and let people know that you're really interested
• Boost your profile each month to be one of the top profiles in your area for 30 minutes
• Send unlimited amount of likes to other members
• Have an uninterrupted experience with no ads!
Become Elite and you can:
• Get all of the Premium benefits PLUS See Who's Liked You for instant matches!
Check us out every day! We're growing fast and there's someone new to match with every day!
What countries is Upward available in?Upward is currently available in the United States and Canada only. We are excited at the possibility to expand to new countries in the future. Follow us on social media to stay up to date.
Can Catholics and Mormons join Upward?If you love Jesus...we'd love to have you. Upward has members from all Christian denominations. Catholic for example happens to be one of the largest groups within the app. There is also a large group of Mormons as well.
Can Upward be used on my laptop/desktop computer?Upward is currently only available as a cell phone app. It is available on iOS and Android within their respective stores.
Is Upward Free?Yes, Upward is free to download and use. We do offer Premium and Elite memberships that are packed with features.
How do I report a concern?You can report a concern by navigating to a user’s profile tapping the three dots and selecting report a concern. Select the option that best represents your concern and submit. We take our communities safety seriously. Please report bad behavior, inappropriate photos and scammers. All reports are anonymous and your identity will not be shared with the person you are reporting.
Why do I get matches outside of my distance preferences?You're seeing members out of your distance preferences because once you've seen all of the people in your area. We gradually will start showing you different picks from farther locations. The Upward community is still growing so please share it with a friend.
The app seems to be acting "glitchy" or "buggy".Be sure you are using the latest version of the app. Check your phones app store to ensure you are up to date. If you continue to have problems we recommend uninstalling and reinstalling the app to see if this fixes the issue.
I'm interested in being a brand ambassador or influencer for the brand.The Upward team is always looking for new creators to partner with. Please send a DM to our team over on Instagram.
I met my partner on Upward and want to share my story.We love, love and would love to hear your story. Please visit the "I found love" page here.
I still need more help.If you need additional support please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Here are some answers to our most popular questions.